Information Technology and Business Transformation Fellows
Information Technologies have not only increased the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations and communications, they are also a critical driver of innovation in generating new business models. Every type of enterprise today – from financial services to manufacturing to retailing to healthcare is being transformed through the capabilities of information technology.
Are you passionate about leveraging the latest technologies for driving digital innovation and business transformation?
Do you want to:
- Learn combined business, analytics, IT, and communications skills to be a future leader in this field?
- Understand how to apply information technology to create business value
- Develop a deep understanding of topics such as:
- Data analytics and business intelligence
- Cybersecurity and fraud detection
- Healthcare information systems
- Ubiquitous and mobile computing
- Social media and marketing intelligence
- Cloud computing and software-as-a-service
Zeinab Karake and Louiqa Raschid are the faculty champions for iTBT Fellows.