Information for Federal Employees
A candidate who is admitted to the Smith School and is a civil Federal employee, or the spouse of a civil Federal employee, prior to orientation for their program start, is eligible for Smith’s FedGrant. FedGrant reduces graduate program tuition by 30 percent, as part of Smith’s alliance with the Federal Government.
Federal employees can deepen their subject matter skills with one of eight rigorous specialty master’s programs, or broaden their leadership skills with a top-ranked online, part-time, or executive MBA.
- Online MBA
- Part-time Flex MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Finance
- Master of Quantitative Finance
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Technology Management
FedGrant is for federal civil employees and their spouses and does not apply to members of the military or uniformed services. Military veterans who are currently federal civil employees are also eligible for the FedGrant benefit. The discounted tuition rate applies only to tuition; it does not apply to fees and associated costs such as housing, books, or global courses.
Please follow these steps to receive Smith FedGrant:
- Start your application and select your degree program.
- Complete the section of the application titled "Business School Questions" where you are asked about your FedGrant status.
- Email email@example.com to request an application fee waiver code.
- Please include the program to which you are applying in your email so your waiver can be processed.
- Once you receive your application fee waiver code and complete your application, you can submit your application.