Join the Center for Social Value Creation at Maryland Smith for our inaugural ESG Conference: Reimagine Your Impact. This conference will bring together thought leaders, researchers, Smith School faculty, industry innovators, students, and more for an afternoon of learning and connecting. Attendees will hear from esteemed speakers including Chrissa Pagitsas, Stephan K Thieringer, Apoorva Gandhi, Corinne Doughtery and many who will challenge the way we think about business impact. The conference will be taking place at Van Munching Hall on the University of Maryland campus on Friday, May 6 from noon to 5 p.m., with a reception to follow from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Chrissa Pagitsas, Esteemed Author, Strategy Advisor and Board Member Healthy Building Network
- Stephan K Thieringer, CEO & Founder at the Human Innovation Garage
- Apoorva Gandhi, Senior Vice President Multicultural Affairs, Social Impact and Business Councils at Marriott International
- Rebecca Mousseau, Executive Director, Corporate Relations at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Alpana Mittal, Senior Employee Impact Lead at Twilio
- Corinne Doughtery, Partner at KPMG
- Martin Wolf, Director, Sustainability & Authenticity at Seventh Generation, Inc.
- Justin Chicoine, Director of Global Sustainability at Johnson Controls International
- Scott Goodwin, Assistant Vice President at Global Financial Markets Association
- Nicole Coomber, Assistant Dean at the Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Rob Sheehan, Academic Director, Executive MBA Program at the Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Rachelle Sampson, Founder of Blue Prism Coaching and Associate
Professor at the Robert H. Smith School of Business
Van Munching Hall